[OLPC-GSoC] Sugarlabs in GSoC 2009 (to 2008 OLPC applicants)

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:07:12 EDT 2009

Thanks Jameson!  I"ll reiterate this idea -- former students and
applicants: if you have favorites from the projects available on the
OLPC project list, please feel free to copy them to the SugarLabs
project list or use them as the basis of a proposal this year.

There were some excellent applications last year that we were sadly
unable to take; some of them could well be accepted this year.

SJ'

ps - I'm curious to hear more about this SOAS-near-students idea...