[OLPC-GSoC] ideas list

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:50:27 EDT 2009

+1

Remember that project ideas related to both Sugar and OLPC can go on
both ideas pages; those related only to core sugar features should
only go on the sugarlabs page, and those only related to the XO or
schoolserver should only go on the OLPC page.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Summer_of_Code/Ideas

I've cleaned up the two project pages a bit to make this somewhat
clearer... there may still be one or two project proposals duplicated
in the wrong place.

SJ

ps - We are looking for a few new mentors for OLPC projects this year;
if you didn't get to mentor last year, speak up :-)