[OLPC-GSoC] Applications

Bobby Powers bobbypowers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:27:27 EDT 2008

Hello,I'm certainly a self interested applicant, but I'd like to point out
that there have been a lot less than 120 different students who've posted to
this mailing list  (I don't regularly use IRC, so I've been forgetting to
visit #OLPC and have probably missed a few proposals there, but I doubt
100?), and only about 12 proposals with wiki pages in the GSoC category (
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Category:GSoC_proposals).  Good proposals are good
proposals, but I think there is also something to be said for trying to
interact with the community?

yours,
Bobby