[OLPC-GSoC] template

Roberto Fagá robertofaga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:21:51 EDT 2008

you can see when you try to apply:

Additional template:
===================

If the answer to any of the following questions is "yes", please elaborate.

Do you have experience working with open source projects?

Have you designed and carried out an entire (software, hardware,
other) project before?

We work with a number of languages from every part of the world. What
human languages and scripts do you read and write?

Would you be able to visit Boston once during the course of the summer
for a gathering with other interns and developers? (don't say yes if
it would be inconvenient, this is just to get a sense of the potential
size of such an event)

Please describe anything else you think is worth sharing, about your
own goals, this program, or the world in general.

----