[OLPC-GSoC] Another Introduction :-)

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Mon Mar 24 10:03:38 EDT 2008

Hey All.

I'd also be happy to mentor one activity software development.
Preferably with python (maybe interacting with c/c++) -- for example the
2d physics simulation project [2].

A short introduction about myself: my name is Chris Hager, I and am free
software developer, student of robotic engineering and active member of
open source projects and communities in- and outside of Austria (Vienna,
where I live).

My main current interests include community collaboration and social
structures/cultures -- especially in connection with the free software.
I'm captivated by the mutual relationship of influence, motivation,
innovation and  openness.

As speaking of code, I currently enjoy python topmost, but also like to
do things with c/c++/avrgcc amongst others. And here and then and if I
have time, I also like to re-invent a wheel :)

A list of my activities at OLPC can be found on my wiki-profile [1].

Regards from Vienna!
- Chris

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Crazy-chris
[2] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Elements