[OLPC-GSoC] RPM Creation (was Re: Gsoc Digest, Vol 4, Issue 12)

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:02:06 EDT 2008

Hi Hem ant,

Can you write up a brief description of what it takes to make that
happen? If you can add e-mail lists, and any other details that would be
a big help!

Just create a page in the Niki (maybe SJ can recommend a name) and link
to it from: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Rpm and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Process_Home#Types_of_Builds near step 6.

Thanks,

Greg S