[OLPC-GSoC] Weekly updates, week in review

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Jun 27 13:41:34 EDT 2008

Summer interns, please remember to post one or two paragraphs of a weekly
update, and link to what you are working on from the week in review:
      http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:News/2008/Week_26

I'd like to add more and more novel items to the calendar, so please include
any events you know of in the next 3 months related to OLPC; we'll move soon
to having a separate [[Calendar]] that can be transcluded in WIRs and on
other pages.

GSOC students and mentors, be sure that your latest code is up on
code.google.com .

Cheers,
SJ