[OLPC-GSoC] Working on Project this Summer !

rajan vaish vaish.rajan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:02:32 EDT 2008

Hello ,
Congratulations to selected fellas,your project proposals are actually
awesome !

Although my project (its modified now,as per SJ's comment) >
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Geography_with_Environment_Awareness_Applicationcould
not make it to top four.
But that does not disheartens me and I look at another opportunity and would
like to continue working on the same under the developer's/contributor's
programme with full zeal and enthusiasm  .And I hope that my name turns up
in top 30 proposal's list .

Regarding Mentors,SJ assigned me Mr. Néstor Guerrero and we had a fine talk
about deadlines and future prospects of the project which complies well  to
the deadline set by SJ,i.e August end and is okayed by Mr.Nestor Guerrero .

Looking forward to the post of top 30 proposals selected to get into
Developer's /Contributor's programme.

Thanking you.
Rajan Vaish