[OLPC-GSoC] Congratulations to the winners - and to the rest (Rahul Bagaria)

Hemant Goyal goyal.hemant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:15:38 EDT 2008

Hi Rahul,

You can pick our laptops any day for testing and playing around :)

Moreover students interested to check out the laptop in the Delhi area,
India can visit our school and we can have a short meeting and discuss plans
for further development :)

We should scale up and make a mini OLPC developers community starting with
our engineering schools.

Best,
Hemant