[OLPC-GSoC] Congratulations to the winners - and to the rest

Prakhar Agarwal prakhar.jiit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:39:36 EDT 2008

Hey Guys!
First of all heartiest congratulations to all the GSoCer's!! We are ready to
help you all in anyway possible. Best of luck for your projects.
I would also like to have my say on this thread. I agree with Jameson, that
many of us need some credentials for our future. For me this can play a very
vital role as I want to pursue my Master's in Computer Science from US
starting Fall 2009 and I need this to support my applications which I would
be sending to all the universities this October. I really hope to meet some
of you there in US. So, to make such meeting a reality, :-) , I would
require OLPC's support in whatever way possible. I'm already involved in
OISC and would love to get fully absorbed in OLPC community.
Looking forward to continued support! Thank you SJ for all the appreciation!

Cheers,
--
Prakhar Agarwal
Technical Head - Library R&D Team