[OLPC-GSoC] Listen and Spell Update

Assim Deodia assim.deodia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 01:26:35 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Based on SJ's comment I have updated my wiki page
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Listen_and_Spell. I have given the implementation
details of the Dictionary to be used in the activity. Can someone comment on
its feasibility in XO?

I have an another idea to implement the Dictionary. Saving all the
dictionary data in XO will take to much space. We can implement a dedicated
dictionary server in parallel to the school server. This would allow us to
store dictionary of other languages also. There are many dictionary server
available which are free to use. Some of them can be viewed here:
http://www.dict.org/links.html. Would it be possible to implement one of
these at school server?

--
Regards