[OLPC-GSoC] Project mentor for gsoc

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:17:48 EDT 2008

Hello Shain,

You do not need to apply to a specific mentor.  Please post your ideas about
working on the server, and ideally some details about how you would pursue
such a project, and submit an application to google's summer of code:
    http://code.google.com/soc

A suitable mentor will take up your application if you are accepted into our
program.

Regards,
SJ