[OLPC-GSoC] New Idea: Speech Recognition API

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Apr 2 00:56:39 EDT 2008

Hi Haoyu, something like simple phrase recognition, or disctimination
between pronunciation of a small list of options, can get you quite far in
terms of verbal interfaces or flashcard/recitation practice.

I think perhaps some of the people interested in mentoring text to speech
might also be interested in this.

SJ