[OLPC-GSoC] Project Proposal: Be Your Own Doctor - EKG - Health

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:34:38 EDT 2008

Hi loannis

Your proposal seems fine but i got questions..

--What hardware are you going to use?
--what programming lenguage are you going to use ?
--what is going to be the procedure to adquire and do treatment of the
bio-signals?
--Are you aware of sugar HIG ?

some questions that could help you define better your proposal :).

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Ioannis Valassakis <tungolcild at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear People,
>
> I send you my proposal for GsoC 2008. In two words it's an application
> that gets data from the Health Hardware and presents in a very
> children friendly wait to help children learn their bodies in a funny
> and educational way!
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/BeYourOwnDoctor
>
> I would like to hear from a mentor.....also any suggestion is more
> than welcomed :)
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ioannis.
>
> --