[Grassroots-l] OLPC-SF 8th Anniversary meeting

Aaron D Borden adborden at live.com
Thu Jan 7 13:10:25 EST 2016

Hello folks,

OLPC San Francisco is eight years old! We will be hosting our monthly
meeting Saturday, January 9th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU
campus, 835 Market Street, 5th floor, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Sugar Labs Oversight Board elections
- Projects for 2016
- Party

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/168331340195295/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/c1p91s3tbo01jvp2irm9i35s6s8

--