[Grassroots-l] [IAEP] OLPC-SF February meeting

Sora Edwards-Thro sora at unleashkids.org
Tue Feb 24 00:34:26 EST 2015

That's fine; I can look elsewhere to find the standard French versions for
some of these software terms. I'd work on the French translations, too, but
I currently understand the language much better than I actually speak it,
so unfortunately I can't really help out there. Thanks for sending along
the English templates to put into Creole when you get the chance!