[Grassroots-l] [IAEP] OLPC-SF February meeting

Sora Edwards-Thro sora at unleashkids.org
Fri Feb 20 00:45:08 EST 2015

Thanks for passing that on, Gonzalo! (note to self: when embarking on a
project, first go to Sugar Labs and search extremely-relevant terms like
"Story" instead of just assuming the stuff you've seen / used before is the
only stuff that exists).

I like the open-endedness of Story. It also looks like it might not be hard
to modify the images it's using - kids could nominate different pictures,
or you could take examples from stories the class had read.