[Grassroots-l] [IAEP] OLPC-SF February meeting

Andres Aguirre aguirrea at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:53:52 EST 2013

The latest version is at:
http://www.fing.edu.uy/inco/proyectos/butia/files/plexiglas_butiav4.tar.gz
inside there is a pdf file with the correct  tickness of each acrylic part,
this descriptions are in spanish, please tell me if you need help with the
traslation. Is important to use the correct tickness in order to make the
correct insertion of each part.

Pics of the new design are available here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/101084486254205801856/albums/5849032990481773713

all the best
andrés