[Grassroots-l] Contributor Program Application [laptop.org #132615]

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Feb 25 10:56:37 EST 2013

Hi Austin,

You project looks great, keep seeking peer mentors.  Volunteers (like
Nancie in NH, and Caryl in California) review your application privately
and report back if the result is positive.  I apologize XO-1.5 and
XO-1.75 are currently extremely hard to come by (not unlike XO-4
prototypes) but the 3 XO-1s you requested might be possible.  Later more
recent hardware may be available if you prove your contribution to Sugar
and XO.

In coming days, Nancie will contact you if you are approved, thanks for
posting to http://olpcMAP.net as is required!  In which case she will
require advance payment for shipping within the USA, thanks again for
taking initiative!

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !