[Grassroots-l] [IAEP] OLPC-SF February meeting

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:03:44 EST 2013

+1
That wiki entry is a bit old.. Now we don't use Arduino, we use the USB4Butia.USB4Butia can be home-made build with low cost materials [1]That means USB4Butia is a "truly free (as in freedom)" board [2]
[1] http://www.fing.edu.uy/inco/proyectos/butia/mediawiki/index.php/USB4buti%C3%A1_tutorial
[2] http://www.olpcnews.com/use_cases/technology/usb4butia_a_truly_free_as_in_freedom_input_output_board.html
Regards!
Alan