[Grassroots-l] Waveplace Video Blog

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Wed Feb 15 14:33:21 EST 2012

On Wed, February 15, 2012 9:32 am, Timothy Falconer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Quite a lot has happened at Waveplace over the last year or two, though
> you might not know it, given how little we blog or post videos these days.

Is it possible for any of us to make contact with your teachers and students?

> In summary, we've brought laptops to 33 schools, most of them in Haiti.

Has there been any thought of creating sister school relationships around
the world?

> We've trained 165 adults to become mentors.

Are any of them on the mailing lists? Have you showed them my page, The
Undiscoverable?

> We've created 16 weeks worth
> of courseware using Etoys and Sugar.

English, French, or Kreyól? What subjects at what levels? Links? Can we
add this material to the Replacing Textbooks site for translation to other
languages and adaptation to other countries?