[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] OLPC / Sugar folks in Finland

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 10:23:51 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 03:51:18PM +0200, Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering whether anyone here happens to know of anyone doing
> OLPC / Sugar stuff in Finland?
>
> A quick search through the archives and the Web didn't yield much
> beyond a short exchange between Sameer, Seth, Walter, and Ed back in
> 2008...

Well, it might be 'a shot in the dark' but you could try to ping the
edubuntu/skolinux/debian-edu folks.

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

"Every group has a couple of experts.  And every group has at least one idiot.
 Thus are balance and harmony (and discord) maintained.  It's sometimes hard
 to remember this in the bulk of the flamewars that all of the hassle and
 pain is generally caused by one or two highly-motivated, caustic twits."
		-- Chuq Von Rospach, chuq at apple.com, about Usenet