[Grassroots-l] NOW: OLPC Contributors Program Mtg (on #olpc-meeting, Fri Sep 28, 11:15AM EDT)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Oct 28 13:05:38 EDT 2011

All 5 positive verdicts posted below!
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program/October_28,_2011
For the 1st time ever (I think) all were approved, in full or in part,
across 4 continents -- affirming the unwavering strong heartbeat of our
deployment/learning conrtibutor community.

Hot News: our favorite parts shop ( http://iLoveMyXO.com in Wisconsin ),
sorely missed at our SF global community summit last week due to a
hosting glitch, is Now Back Online!!

Contributors Project Leaders: plz be patient working with your mentor in
coming weeks until shipment's possible, confirming your blog/site is
posted to http://olpcMAP.net, http://planet.laptop.org,
http://planet.sugarlabs.org etc :)

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !