[Grassroots-l] OLPC/Sugar's HIGHEST quality latino/latina gossip

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Aug 26 21:23:59 EDT 2011

A bird just flew thru my office and told me about an amazing string of
7+ Sugar/OLPC summits, hackfests and teachers' forums in the coming
weeks, across South, Central & North America especially:

     Sept 10-12 - Paris
     http://fr.amiando.com/olpcfrance-sugarcamp2011.html

     Sept 18 - Toronto area
     http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/toronto-dev/2011-August/000109.html

     Late Sept? - mystery "South America" location to be announced soon!

     Sept 29-30 - mystery "Central American" location to be announced soon!

     Oct 21-23 - San Francisco
     http://olpcSF.org

     Oct 28-30 - Prague
     http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/Gtk3_Hackfest_2011

     Mid-Nov? - mystery "South America" location to be announced soon!

Oh and did I mention how many high-caliber volunteers are now joining me
in Haiti to work on schools directly?!

/Wish I could say more...but them krazy kuku kommunity birds are just
out of control ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo#Calls !) so //best
keep your eye on http://planet.laptop.org & http://planet.sugarlabs.org
in coming weeks ;)/

--