[Grassroots-l] Educational content

Beth Santos beth at waveplace.org
Thu Sep 2 12:32:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Just got the great word that one of our Waveplace Haiti pilots is hoping to
extend for another five months! This means we need to create about ten units
of the famous (or perhaps infamous) Waveplace courseware.

We've got some health content going (thanks people on the OLPC Health list
and other Waveplace friends). If there are any subjects out there that
tickle you (language arts, history, music, science, math, etc.) please get
in touch with me as we'd love your help.

Beth

---
*Beth Santos*
Outreach Coordinator