[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] ANN: olpc realness summit > end of may > realness.org

Beth Santos beth at bethsantos.com
Sat May 1 08:56:02 EDT 2010

Some possible topics for the "Birds of a Feather" talks at the Maho Realness
Summit sponsored by Waveplace on May 28-31:

-Powering the Program: [Alternative] Energy Solutions for an OLPC deployment
-What's the Word? Publicity and Fundraising for your OLPC project
-Integrating the classroom: How to bridge cultural gaps and
collaborate with local government
-The Money's Gone! What to do when you're out of funding
-Getting People on Your Bandwagon: Partnering with NGOs and what to do
when people ask "how can I help?"
-What Not to Do: Project Killers and How to Avoid Them

Any thoughts/feedback on these ideas?

Beth
Waveplace

---