[Grassroots-l] Sao Joao School in Sao Tome and Principe

Beth Santos elizabeth.ann.santos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:58:02 EST 2010

Hi all,

I've got a computer program up and running on the island of Sao Tome e
Principe. We're desperate for more computers to strengthen the program and
I'm wondering if anyone knows of journalists that might be interested in
running a story on our work, or foundations/corporate orgs that might like
to lend a hand. Particularly looking at the African and Lusophone diasporas,
New Englanders (I'm a NH native currently living in DC), and other
interested groups. Has anyone had any luck in the past with getting the word
out?

You can take a look at a press release and other info at
http://bethstepsup.blogspot.com.

Thanks for the help!

Beth Santos

--