[Grassroots-l] Uganda

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Feb 1 12:13:10 EST 2010

Hi Joanne,

I'm not personally familiar with Uganda, but you might patiently reach
out to the several OLPCorps "100 laptop" communities there from the
summer of 2009, whose blogs are on the map here:
http://laptop.org/en/olpcorps/teams2009.shtml

Volunteering is hard work, but worth it -- good luck!

Cheers,
--Holt