[Grassroots-l] [laptop.org #63100] [Prakash Educational Software Package (ESP), Harpreet Singh Sareen, Patiala/Punjab, India; was: OLPC Contributors Program: Project Proposal]

harpreet.sarin at live.com harpreet.sarin at live.com
Sun Aug 15 01:09:05 EDT 2010

Hi,

OLPC has a wide penetration amongst the primary school kids in developing nations with more than a million laptops already in the open and target of many more in several nations. Amongst this, I
wanted to know the figure for the times accessibility problems being faced with ‘special kids’ not able to take the benefit of the XO laptops.
Gathering these statistics would be helpful as a point for requirement analysis point for my softare applications so that I could contribute a utility package for the laptops.

Regards

Harpreet Singh Sareen