[Grassroots-l] [IAEP] Looking for suggestions

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 2 00:33:15 EDT 2010

Hi Brett,

I don't have much to add to Kevin's comments besides the fact that your
vision is indeed ambitious.

I'm not sure whether there are any other OLPC / Sugar aficionados in
your area but if so then I'd try to organize some sort of meetup with
them. Else finding other groups or organizations who work in the space
you're interested might be a worthwhile thing to do.

Given that you seem to have some UX experience it might also be a good
idea to sit down and sketch some of the ideas you have in terms of the
UI. That would (a) be good material for your blog and (b) would give
people a better idea of what you have in mind when saying "the Sugar
user experience is in no way optimized for the high school learner".

Cheers for now and good luck! :-)

Christoph