[Grassroots-l] OLPC in LA?

Haejung Chung contact at haejungchung.com
Sat Sep 26 18:31:28 EDT 2009

Hello all,
My name is Haejung Chung. I am a newbie to this mailing list. I own
the very first XO machine with my self-interest in OLPC from the
beginning. I currently work at a university as an instructional
technology analyst, providing consulting and training for faculty and
teachers on educational technology projects, especially 1:1 laptop
programs.

I was wondering if any of you can help me connect with some possible
collaborators interested in doing a OLPC project based in Los Angeles,
CA, U.S.A. or if there is any recent project implementation which I
may participate in as a volunteer.

Thanks,
Haejung Chung
contact at haejungchung.com