[Grassroots-l] teacher feedback needed

biljrat at spiretech.com biljrat at spiretech.com
Tue Sep 22 20:42:59 EDT 2009

Hello Grassroots OLPC.  My name is Pam Allee.  I really need some feedback
from teachers, parents and kids about how OLPC has affected them.  I will
be asking a school here in Portland, Oregon whether they'd like to be an
OLPC pilot project.  I'd like to be able to give them some idea of what
they might expect, what other communities have learned - especially in the
US.  This school is for families that would otherwise "fall through the
cracks."  I'm not a "techie" and wonder why only technical people seem to
be in evidence at the various news groups...

Please feel free to reply directly to me.  thank you!