[Grassroots-l] OLPC UK Library IRC meeting 2009-05-26 20:30 BST

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Fri May 22 05:42:16 EDT 2009

[trying this again]

Hi,

I'd like to have an IRC chat meeting on this coming Tuesday, the 26th
of May, at 20:30 BST to discuss the current interest in and work on
the OLPC UK Local Laptop Lending Library[1].

I estimate the meeting will last less than 15 minutes, and will be
text-based, requiring only access to a web browser.  I hope this
combination will make it more attendable for the time-starved among
us.

The agenda is:

1) Status - What's where and who's doing what

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Lending_Library_and_Repair_Centre/Status_20090505

2) Plan - What needs to be done

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Lending_Library_and_Repair_Centre#Month_2

3) People/Outreach - who else can help

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Lending_Library_and_Repair_Centre#People
   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Lending_Library_and_Repair_Centre#I_want_to_help

4) Any Other Business

Please join me on irc.freenode.net, channel #olpc-meeting.  My nick
will be "mtd".

If you're completely new to IRC, visit this link, change the "nick"
field to something amusing, and click "Go":

https://www.mibbit.com/?server=irc.freenode.net&channel=%23OLPC-meeting

Martin

1. http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Lending_Library_and_Repair_Centre

2. If you're wondering what IRC is, here're succinct and verbose
explanations:

http://bash.org/?882628

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/IRC#IRC