[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] [Marketing] Information flow problem

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:16:17 EDT 2009

Guys,

I really don't know ...how you connect this to this thread if it has
something to do with organizing our OLPC's information flow management....as
to attract more collaboration, participation...etc...

http://laptop.org/team/index.php/OLPC_Eco-system

Just soliciting ideas here.... I'm open to any process, system that's why
I'm excited to see what's Sameer's group is doing.

Cheers,
~mafe

*"We can't do everything but we can do something"*