[Grassroots-l] [IAEP] Planning for Sugar Camp Paris

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Mon May 4 08:39:25 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

Caroline Meeks <solutiongrove at gmail.com> writes:

>     With regards to logistics I was wondering where we'll have the meetings,
>     I assume the location that OLPC France is providing is only available on
>     Saturday? Are there any hacker-spaces, apartments, whatever that we can
>     occupy while we're there?
>
> Have people figured out where they are staying?  I'm probably going to try to
> find a hostel or low-end hotel.

If you are not afraid of youth hostels, this one is good/affordable:

  Woodstock Hostel: http://www.woodstock.fr

It is 10 min by foot from LaCantine, the place where the SugarCamp will
be held.   I will gather recommendations from other OLPC France members
and post it somewhere uesful on our wiki.

Best,

--
 Bastien