[Grassroots-l] OLPC group directory

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:31:41 EDT 2009

I am compiling a directory of OLPC groups worldwide, with URLs and
contact information wherever possible. Many of the groups that have
pages on the OLPC Wiki do not provide this information. If you would
like to be listed, please contact me. Please write names in the
correct local form, using Unicode where appropriate, as well as in
Latin alphabet. Pass it on, but don't spam it.

Group name:
Group location:
Web site:
OLPC Wiki page:
Blog:
Social networking connections:
Principal contact:
Contact e-mail:
Contact telephone:
May I publish this contact information?:
Target locations (countries, states, provinces, cities, schools,...):
Target languages:
Projects:
Vision/Mission statements:

Gracias