[Grassroots-l] [IAEP] Government FAQ

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 23:38:14 EDT 2009

Thanks for this effort Edward.

One of the crucial things about deployments and implementations of
educational technologies is finding ways to deeply impact government
officials in other to get support from them in a country wide o regional
massive laptops order.

Some thoughts

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Grassroots_Organizations

This page came out mostly of conversations between Bryan Berry and me.

Rafael Ortiz