[Grassroots-l] Government FAQ

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:36:18 EDT 2009

Satish Jha just now asked me for help in answering Indian government
questions about the effectiveness of OLPC programs. I sent him to the
Wiki pages on Academic Papers and Educational Bibliography, and asked
him to send me the questions governments ask him. I have a number of
old communications about such matters from Nicholas, Walter, and
others, and some of the appropriate answers, so I am going to start a
Wiki page in a minute to collect the questions and answers. Eventially
I intend to turn this into a White Paper that we can give to
governments right from the beginning.

Anybody is welcome to submit questions that government officials have
asked, and whatever information satisfied their needs.

And Children are my nation.