[Grassroots-l] Ongoing discussion about digital media

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Sun Jun 14 04:01:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Just to inform you that we have launched a discussion about the perspectives of
the digital media in Madagascar. See:

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-mg/2009-June/000169.html

The background of this initiative is that we have 3 deployments planned in this
country (approx. 215 XOs in 3 locations) and we are trying to involve local
content provider (especially publishers of youth litterature) and local
multimedia centres and librairies as well as academics and schools and their
respective administrations and networks, regional, national or worldwide.

Thank you for your input!

Best regards

Samy
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-mg/2009-June/000169.html