[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] Moisture and salt water: any experience?

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Tue Jun 9 07:29:09 EDT 2009

Hi Chris, Adam and Marten!

Thank you for your useful answers!

I think, we should handle the XOs with care and keep them away of any moisture
or salt water exposition, even if they are supposed to be nearly indestructible,
in order to prevent such damages (as Adam pointed them out). As for the surface
treatment Marten mentioned, it could be an useful solution, but most suitable in
labor conditions (that is for our repair centers worldwide).

Thank you all,

Best regards

Samy