[Grassroots-l] Manthan Award South Asia 2009 - Nominations Open NOW

Osama at defindia.net Osama at defindia.net
Wed Jul 8 02:22:18 EDT 2009

 <http://manthanaward.org/>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Manthan Award South Asia 2009!

It’s with immense pleasure we would like to inform you that Manthan
Award South Asia 2009 has been launched.

Giving you a quick overview about it:

The goal of the Manthan Award South Asia is to showcase the content that
already exists and thus demonstrate the richness and diversity of
content creativity to those interested in understanding and planning the
Global Information Society.

Manthan award was initiated in 2003 by Digital Empowerment Foundation.
In 2008, we received 264 nominations from 30 Indian States and 8
countries in South Asia. We awarded 33 winners from the same. We
received both national and International press coverage for the same.
Log on to www.manthanaward.org <http://www.manthanaward.org>  to know
more details on the same.

The broad categories for sending the nominations for Manthan award are:

E-Business,
Community Broadcasting,
E-Culture & Entertainment ,
E-Education,
E-Enterprise & Livelihood,
E- Science & Environment ,
E-Governance,
E-Health,
E-Inclusion,
E-Learning,
E-Localization,
E-News &
M-Content.

The last date for sending the nominations along with the completed form
is 31 July 2009. You can also download the form from
www.manthanaward.org <http://www.manthanaward.org>  or alternately write
to us and we will courier it to you.

Looking forward to a positive and early response from your end.

with regards,

OSAMA MANZAR

Founder and Director of Digital Empowerment Foundation
Chairman of Manthan Award, Best E-content for Development

The Manthan Award South Asia 2009 Secretariat
44, 3rd Floor, Kalu Sarai, near Narayana IIT Academy,
New Delhi - 110 016, INDIA.
Tel: +91 11 26532786
Telefax: +91 11 26532787
Email: secretariat at manthanaward.org /