[Grassroots-l] 2ND Weekly Deployment Chat: Tues 3PM & 11:59PM EST

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Jan 27 11:44:25 EST 2009

Dear Hernan,
This Lima community repair center is brand new, just now getting
underway over the coming month or so -- in a great Lima community space
funded with the help of Dutch benefactors.  I have just shipped them 10
broken XO Laptops providing parts to seed their efforts.

Mr Mayorga's organizing is making this effort happen; he can share more
details.  I am hoping you might meet him during our meeting in just over
3hrs from now!?

Cheers
--Holt