[Grassroots-l] Summary and minutes from Pia's first Deployment Meeting.

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Jan 22 10:38:14 EST 2009

Michael Stone wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> Michael
>
> (in his new-fangled volunteer capacity)
>
> P.S. - If you can't attend this week, please come next week instead!
> (And do read the minutes; they took forever to prepare... :)

Thank you for the minutes, it's been a real interesting read. You may
have noticed the announcement of the Squeakland Foundation on tuesday
... I'm interested in the use of Etoys by the various deployments and I
thought that maybe your deployment meetings could be a place to start
digging? There are some Etoys communities I already know of, but I'm
sure there are others. Would this be a forum to contact people from e.g.
Nigeria and ask about their experiences (or contact people who know
local people...)?
As I did read in your minutes you care about educational content a lot,
thats a main focus of Squeakland Foundation. Am I right that the next
meeting is tuesday next week?

Rita Freudenberg,
Squeakland
www.squeakland.org