[Grassroots-l] XO Camp day V

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Jan 16 10:20:01 EST 2009

Hello all,

We're back online at http://www.justin.tv/xocamp with Ron Canuel this
morning, and later for lunch discussion.

Please leave questions for the presenters on the wiki :
wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2
Finally, send me any last questions for Nicholas off-list (for an
email followup to the chat on Wednesday).

This is the last XO Camp session, and lunch will be the close of the
week; please continue the conversations started and send suggestions
for future agendas (including at FOSDEM in Feb) on the olpc-open list;
and give Brian and me feedback on the remote experience (video, chat,
archives).

--SJ