[Grassroots-l] XO Camp in Cambridge

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Tue Jan 6 09:53:44 EST 2009

<sarcasm>Yes, wouldn't that be interesting?</sa>

OLPC has planned XOCamp-2 as an event for their employees.  Since most
of those are quite nice people, I dare say you would feel welcome, but
what I have seen of the whole organizing process is that grassroots are
an afterthought, or seen as something to predicate from above...

OTOH, that would be a good reason to go and make sure some of the voice
of the grassroots gets heard...  Luis, a great grassroots guy from
Uruguay will be there, as will Bryan from Nepal.

Yama