[Grassroots-l] XOCamp 2, Day 1 update

S Page info at skierpage.com
Thu Feb 26 19:06:21 EST 2009

Samuel Klein wrote:
> We're in the middle of day 1 of XOCamp.  ...
>
> For the current week's agenda, and slides for many talks, please see:
>     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2
>
> Finally, we are archiving the conference media and transcripts;

Where?  I couldn't find anything that captures the spine-tingling
* John Gnu Block
* Moodle and Content
etc.  They're not in "List of Presentations for Download" and I couldn't
find videos on Justin.tv.

Thanks for any pointers.

By the way, in order to read the XOCamp slides in .odp format on evil
MS-Windows, I installed KDE's KPresenter from KOffice.  OpenOffice.org
is another alternative.

Normally I view presentations by uploading them to an online site (the
presenter should do this IMO), but  docs.google.com does not currently
support '.odp' files; Zoho.com claims to, but gave me "Import failed"

--
=S Page