[Grassroots-l] unprinted keyboard

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Sun Feb 22 23:58:15 EST 2009

I think it's a great idea.  Now that I have a broken keyboard on hand
(from repairing another user in Austin's machine) I might send it to
people I know that have a laser engraver, and see for a fact if that is
an option.  I am sure it is, but honest opinion requires proof :-)

Just in case, the concept is to engrave on keys that have been coated
with black epoxy enamel, so the simpler result would be in negative,
though normal positive is possible also (more machine time needed,
though, not worth it I think)

And yes, once the design is in the computer, the CNC laser would do
whatever design, even just one at a time...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_engraving