[Grassroots-l] other deployment information, was Re: OLPC Afghanistan first pilot school

Darah Tappitake darah.tappitake at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:25:57 EST 2009

Dear Yama,

Thank you for your email. As part of the local ownership element of OLPC
programs, we encourage local deployment teams to maintain the communication
regarding their deployment plans and progress. We will continue to do this
as much as possible and request deployments to keep updated wiki pages etc
to keep the community informed.

Regards,
Darah