[Grassroots-l] European funding possibility

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 11 05:39:37 EST 2009

Hello together,

and thanks to Edward for sharing the information. I have only recently
joined OLPC Germany,
so I am not highly aware of relevant ideas that have been already
discussed here (though I
have been following the project for some years now, primarily via the
blog) but I would like to
chime in should some of you plan to structure something for this call.

It may be relevant that I am involved with another organization
focusing on developing
countries, ways.org (mainly at the PhD level, but also before and
after that), and if you see
potential in teeming up with them, I would be glad to facilitate this.

Cheers,

Daniel

http://www.google.com/profiles/daniel.mietchen