[Grassroots-l] SHIRT SLOGAN VOTE! "Class Acts" Poster! OLPC/Sugar Community Book Sprint (Sept 6-11, Washington DC)

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:22:23 EDT 2009

me churning too, so

option 5:
Terminal screen Hello Children screen text
in all languages

option 6:
magic markers for kids (and overgrown ones)
to make their own T Shirt / book graphic
winner gets on the front/back/ flap page
of the production version

option 7:
constructionist with St. Nick/ Walter/ Mary Lou
and other key players (an old original OLPC group photo?)
maybe favorite logo/ product per person over their heads/
in their hands...

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Kevin Cole<dc.loco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not to cloud the issue too much at the last minute, but ideas keep popping
> into my head. This next one would only play in English, and where one is not
> too sensitive to typos... ;-)
>
>    Open
> BooX
> Or, come up with your own pair of words that have O and X...  Perhaps
> something with the O and X more central to the word.
>
> --
> Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
> Washington, DC
> http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/